Sunday, April 25, 2010

that said......

Randy, love the hair cut...so glad we didn't just trim it this time around. It's been feeling and looking so...much better since my cut. Love having these everyday great hair days!

My cut is growing in beautifully and I am still getting complements on it! J Even the color which I didn’t realize was different then usual but I guess it’s darker and everyone loves it J genius!

the hair was a big hit!
at least a dozen people came up to me and asked me where i had got my hair done.
loved it so much. thanks again for all your beautiful work.

I'm really, really liking my new hair do! The highlights are quite...sophisticated. :D Thank you!

Well I had no idea the reaction I would get from the new do but MAN ALIVE you’re genius!The first was from my mom on Sunday, and lets be honest she’s very critical of my hair choices… I got a “WOW I LOVE IT!” Today she said if she had your email she’d tell you it was the best yet! The real reactions came at work though. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE commented.

GENIUS!

The bangs are a hit and your tip for drying them is working like a charm, they are behaving beautifully!

I was feeling so inspired that I went on a little shopping spree Sunday, new clothes, new shoes, new lip gloss!

Thank you as always!

while I was waiting for the elevator just now - Ian walked into the building saw my hair and thought - wow that girl has gorgeous hair - then realized it was me! I bow to your greatness maestro. xoxo

I still can't tell you how much I appreciate all that you do!
I LOVE my hair! Simon even notices, all by himself!

LOVE my haircut from Tuesday, thanks again!!!

I STILL get compliments all the time on it and it needs the trim so that goes to show how great u are! thanks randy! i'm still loving my hair. you did an awesome job.

my friend Suzanne said you were awesome; )

I wanted to write you and tell you how much I love my hair...it's probably the best 'do i've ever had! You're the best xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment