Tuesday, August 18, 2009

They said it......

"i LOVE my haircut, have never loved a haircut as much as this one and am considering it my part time job recruiting everyone to experience the magic of Randy.

"Thanks for the great cut!

"With the greatest of respect...*you*, sir, are the bomb!

"you are a hair god....my hair is FABULOUS!I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Did **** tell you that I *guaranteed* her that she would love it? I was willing to put money on it.... I should have... I could habve made myself 50 bucks, she was so thrilled after!

"I am LOVING the new "do" - thank you again so much - it is better thani ever imagined! you are da bestest!

"I am very happy with my "do"... thank you! I'll certainly be back. I think you have cut my hair better than anyone else has before. You seem to really know how to cut curly hair!

"I am sooo loving it!!!

"I had a wonderful experience....finally....I look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks for making the transformation so wonderful!!

"